The cafe latte is a classic blend of Italian espresso and milk. Coffee latte is a type of fancy coffee, a perfect blend of coffee and milk. Italian cafe latte is made of pure milk and coffee, while American latte replaces milk with milk bubble. So, how to make a cafe latte by using self service bean to cup coffee machines?
II. Latte making steps
1. Raw material:
Syrup 20ml, hot water 100ml, milk 1 mug, coffee (1 or 2 packs of Nescafe 100% pure coffee).
2. Cafe latte recipe:
(1) 1 or 2 packs of Nescafe 100% coffee;
(2) Nestle pure milk a mug, heat to 60-65 degrees;
(3) Pour milk into a bubbling pot and make fine milk bubbles, and shake off large bubbles;
(4) Pour the syrup into the cup and add the milk from the bottom of the 180ML foam pot;
(5) Add milk foam until 6-7 minutes full;
(6) Slowly pour into concentrated Nescafe 100% coffee liquid.
3. Production steps:
(1) Soak the cup with hot water (warm cup), and make its temperature rise and then pour away the excess water for use. A simple method is to place the coffee cup in the heat holding area of the full espresso machine. The temperature of the cup has reached the required temperature when the extraction is concentrated.
(2) After the deep-roasted coffee beans are ground, the coffee powder is poured into the presser to press the coffee flat with the presser, and then the presser is pressed against the extraction port of the ESPRESSO machine to extract the ESPRESSO. When extraction, pay attention to the extraction mouth as far as possible against the wall of the mug, so that the oil of Espresso can be formed more complete. The extraction time is usually 20~25 seconds depending on the actual situation of filling pressure. The amount of extraction was 30ml.
(3) If it is to do the original latte, it can be extracted in the good ESPRESSO chocolate syrup, according to personal taste, generally 6~8 ml is more moderate. If you're making a latte with another flavor, like a vanilla latte, add the vanilla syrup, just as before.
(4) Take an appropriate amount of milk and place it under the steam nozzle of the commercial touch screen coffee machine to make it into a mixture of milk and milk foam at high temperature. Try to control the temperature as much as possible, because more than 90 degrees may cause the milk to boil, which will destroy all the milk foam.
(5) Shake the mixture of milk and milk foam up and down, so that the milk foam is concentrated on the top as far as possible and it is easier to control the proportion. Scraping off the coarse froth with a spoon. The coarse froth will ruin the taste and affect the appearance of the finished coffee.
(6) Shake the mixture of milk and milk foam in the right proportion to make the milk foam and milk completely merge.
(7) Pour the milk and cream mixture into the ESPRESSO, control the flow and finish the latte.
(1) To make delicate milk foam, it is recommended to use Nestle pure milk, and heat it to 60-65 degrees. The manual brewing pot should not be pumped too many times, which can cause too much milk foam and can not flow smoothly.
(2) As long as the problem of milk foam is not big, there is no need to worry that the coffee will be mixed with other liquids. You can pour it directly and slowly without leaning on the wall of the cup.
(3) To make syrup with sugar: water ratio of 1:2, and boil with big fire, then boil it until there is a little discoloration with small fire.