I. Make Italian cappuccino
Cappuccino is one of the most popular and famous coffee drinks in the world. The perfect combination of milk and espresso is so popular that it inspired the creation of other milk-coffee drinks. In order to facilitate the production, now there are many self service bean to cup coffee machines can help you to easily make Italian cappuccino at home, we recommend you to choose the automatic coffee of Colet, and Colet coffee machine also has the function of making milk foam. So how to make Italian cappuccino at home?
II. The process of making Italian cappuccino at home
1. First, put the coffee powder into the special 2-cup coffee filter;
2. Use the bottom of the coffee spoon to remove the excess coffee powder and press it flat and put it into the dew bucket;
3. Buckle the high pressure funnel upward into the clamping position, and then rotate it to the right to tighten. At this time, mark the "locked" position of the corresponding fuselage;
4. Put the coffee cup on the top of the Colet coffee machine and press the on/off function button to preheat the one touch cappuccino coffee machine until the green light next to it turns on, indicating that the Colet coffee machine is preheated;
5. Put the coffee cup down at the coffee exit, turn the function knob to the left to the place where the coffee is made, and the coffee will flow out automatically. When the desired amount of coffee is reached, turn the knob back to the stop position, so that a cup of espresso is finished;
6. Pour full-fat cold milk into a milk jug and set aside;
7. Press the "Make coffee/steam" button, and wait for a while, the preheat indicator turns green, insert the steam tube into 2cm below the milk, and turn the function key to the right to the position of steam, at this time, the steam comes out of the nozzle, whisk the milk, and make the milk fully foamed until the volume you want; Turn the function key to the left and return to its original position vertically;
8. Pour the whipped milk into the prepared espresso;
9. Randomly drizzle with chocolate sauce;
10. Use toothpick to spread out into flower shape;
11. This is your own "Italian cappuccino".