Latte coffee is a classic blend of espresso and milk. Italians also like to drink latte for breakfast. In the Italian kitchen in the morning, coffee and milk are usually brewed on the sunny stove at the same time. The Italians who drink latte like not so much espresso as milk. The only espresso can bring an unforgettable taste to ordinary milk.
Latte coffee is a kind of coffee that uses the principle of proportion to change the layers to increase the visual effect. First of all, fructose and milk are mixed to form two distinct layers of black and white, and a graceful visual effect is brewed. Then, a little milk foam is added to form a gradual layer of Pearl White, coffee brown, and ivory white, giving people an elegant and romantic warm feeling. Using the same principle, coffee can make unlimited changes, such as mixing coffee with fructose, increasing the proportion of coffee, forming the changes of coffee in the bottom and milk in the top. Or not add milk foam, but add fruit sweat to increase color change. All kinds of changes can be combined according to personal creativity, preference, and mood. Nowadays, there are many types of fully automatic coffee machine for sale on the market, that enable us to get a good cup of coffee latte easier.
How Do I Make a Latte Coffee
1. Soak the cup (warm cup) in hot water to make the temperature rise, and then pour out the excess water for use. A more simple method is to place the coffee cup in the heat storage area of the Italian coffee machine, and the temperature of the cup has reached enough requirements when extracting and concentrating.
2. Grind the deep-roasted coffee beans, pour the coffee powder into the press, press the coffee with the press, and then fasten the press to the extraction port of the Italian coffee machine to extract espresso. When extracting, pay attention to keep the extraction port close to the mug wall as much as possible, so as to make the grease of espresso more complete. According to the actual situation of filling pressure, the extraction time is generally 20 ~ 25 seconds. The amount of extraction is 30ml.
3. Take the appropriate amount of milk and place it under the steam nozzle of the espresso machine to make it into a high-temperature milk and milk foam mixture. Try to control the temperature as well as possible. If the temperature exceeds 90 degrees, the milk may boil, so that all the milk bubbles will be destroyed.
4. Shake the mixture of milk and milk foam up and down to make the milk foam concentrate on the top as much as possible, so as to control the proportion easily. Scrape off the coarser foam with a spoon. The coarser foam will destroy the taste and affect the appearance of the final product.
5. Shake the mixture of milk and milk foam in proper proportion to make the milk foam and milk completely integrate.
6. Finally, pour the milk and milk foam into espresso evenly, control the flow rate for flower drawing, so as to complete a cup of Italian latte.
How Do I Make an Iced Latte Coffee
1. Fill the coffee handle with coffee powder and set it aside.
2. Prepare a medium shake pot for wine mixing, also known as Shek pot or wine mixing pot.
3. Put ice in the shaker until it's eight minutes full.
4. Put the coffee handle on and make a cup of espresso.
5. Pour the espresso into the shaker and fill the milk to 80%.
6. After you cover the shaker, shake it gently. Don't use too much force.
7. After feeling the lack of the snow pot, open the small lid on the pot and pour the shaken iced coffee into the iced coffee cup through the filter.
8. The Iced Latte is ready to drink.
Colet, as a reliable automatic coffee machine manufacturer, can offer various coffee maker machines for different needs. We have coffee machines that used in different scenarios. For example, we have automatic office coffee machines for companies, convenience store cappuccino machine for shops, and fully automatic coffee machine for home.
Contact us and start your coffee life now!