Some people received a fully automatic coffee machine, but didn't know how to use it. Coffee is a familiar term. For friends who love coffee, coffee has become a part of life and work.
How to use a fully auto coffee machine to make coffee? Different fully automatic coffee machines operate differently. However, the functions of the fully automatic coffee machine are approximately the same. They are all one-button operations, automatic grinding of beans, and automatic coffee brewing. And this type belongs to the one touch coffee espresso machine.
Fully automatic coffee machines can generally make American coffee, espresso, regular coffee, cappuccino, latte and milk froth, and can provide hot water and steam.
There are operation steps of the full auto coffee machine:
1. Open the bean box cover above the automatic coffee machine, and pour the coffee beans into the bean box of the automatic coffee machine.
2. On the left side of the automatic coffee machine, remove the water tank of the automatic coffee machine and add water; after adding water, put the water tank back into the machine and cover the water tank cover.
3. Turn on the power of the full auto coffee machine and wait until the fully automatic coffee machine is ready to make coffee. Place the coffee cup on the coffee port.
4. Click the desired type of coffee in the fully automatic coffee machine, for example, espresso. Click on the espresso, left and right buttons to select the amount of grinding beans: one bean, two beans, three beans.
5. Fully automatic coffee machine left and right keys to select the amount of coffee.
6. The automatic coffee machine takes about 1 minute to produce a cup of coffee. For example, for 75 ml of espresso, the coffee time takes about 43 seconds. Wait for the coffee to come out.
8. A cup of espresso from the fully automatic coffee machine is ready to drink coffee.
9. If you use an automatic coffee machine to make fancy coffee, you need to make a cup of espresso in advance, and then fill it with 1/3-1/2 full-fat milk in a etched steel cup, so that the steam rod just touches the surface of the milk , About one finger away from the inner wall of the cup.
Turn on the steam switch. When the milk froth is about to fill the cup, turn off the steam before removing the milk cup. At this time, hold the etched steel cup with your right hand and the espresso coffee with your left hand, and pour the whipped milk froth into the freshly finished espresso. Isn't it easy to make a cup of fragrant coffee? Therefore, whether it is at home or in the office, a fully automatic coffee machine is the best choice for everyone.