Coffee Machine Maintenance and Cleaning Knowledge Popularization
Today, young people have a habit, that is, there is always a cup of coffee on the table. The strong taste of coffee has the effect of refreshing and helping digestion, but we need to remind everyone that coffee contains caffeine, pregnant women, breast feeding women and people with stomach and skin diseases are not suitable for drinking coffee.
Nowadays, many people start to use automatic coffee machine for home. Self service bean to cup coffee machines has good performance in brewing and grinding coffee. The taste is much better than instant coffee, but many people will not use and maintain it properly. Let's take a look at the popularization of maintenance knowledge!
1. After buying it back, please read the manual carefully to see if the voltage matches, there are other precautions and operating instructions, so as to avoid improper operation causing damage to the body.
2. After installation, please check whether the power cord is connected well and whether there are signs of cracking or damage to avoid electric shock. Disinfect the body with boiling water to remove dust and use it sanitary and clean.
3. The automatic coffee machine for home cannot be dry when it is working, but it shouldn't be add too much water in, otherwise the water will overflow and wet the electric heating element after the water boils. At the same time, do not splash water on the electrical parts of the machine body when adding water, so as not to reduce the insulation performance.
4. Due to the new machine from automatic coffee machine manufacturer has the smell of plastic material, which is harmful to the human body. So before the first use of the automatic coffee machine for home, a boiling is required first to remove the bad smell.
5. Automatic coffee machine for home descales regularly and descales 2-5 times a year according to usage. The specific method is to add 2 cups of water to the water tank, then add 50ml of vinegar, and then drip a cup according to the coffee brewing procedure. Let it stand for 20 minutes, and then start to make all the water in the water tank drain off. After shutting down for 5 minutes, add clean water again for the same operation for 1-2 times.
6. To clean the leaky screen and filter screen, soak in water for a period of time, then rinse with water, and rinse back and forth. Never scrape with hard objects to avoid damage and affect use.
7. It should be pointed out that when cleaning the automatic coffee machine for home, the body of the machine cannot be directly immersed in water. Instead, the filter screen and the filter must be taken out for cleaning and the other parts are best to be wiped with a clean, soft cloth.
8. After using or cleaning, wipe it with a dry cloth and place it in a place that is not easy for children to touch. It cannot be turned upside down or pressed with heavy objects.